Galaxy S21 Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy S21 is a series of Android-based smartphones. the successor to the Galaxy S20 series.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra has a larger screen size, battery, and a host of other improvements over the other models, including a more advanced camera setup highlighted by its108 MP main sensor with laser auto-focus and a higher resolution 1440p display. The S21 Ultra is also the first phone in the Galaxy S series to support the S Pen.OS name Android 11.
Galaxy S21 Ultra has 5 colours: Phantom Silver, Phantom Black, Phantom Titanium, Phantom Navy, Phantom Brown.
The S21 line comprises three models with various hardware specifications. Models utilize the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888.
the Exynos 2100 SoC.
The S21 series feature “Dynamic AMOLED 2X” displays with HDR10+ support and “dynamic tone mapping” technology.
All models utilize a second-generation ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint sensor. The S21 Ultra is also now able to use 120 Hz at 1440p. The S21 Ultra has 12 GB of RAM with 128 GB and 256 GB options as well as a 16 GB option with 512 GB of internal storage.
Length :71.2 mm
Width :7.9 mm
The S21 Ultra contain non-removable and 5000 mAh Li-Po batteries respectively. Support wired charging over USB-C at up to 25W.
The phone also has the ability to charge other Qi-compatible devices from the S21’s own battery power, which is branded as “Wireless PowerShare,” at up to 4.5W.
The S21 Ultra has a new HM3 108 MP sensor with several enhancements over the previous HM1 108 MP sensor, including 12-bit HDR
- Wide:108 MP, f/1.8, 24mm, 1/1.33
- Ultrawide:12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 1/2.55
- Telephoto: 10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm, 1/3.24
- Periscope Telephoto: 10 MP, f/4.9, 240mm, 1/3.24
- laser Auto Focus Sensor
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 8K (7680 x 4320)@24fps
- Dual telephoto camera
- Macro Mode
- Super steady video recording
- Optical Zoom at 3x and 10x, Digital Zoom up to 100x
- Portrait Mode Photos & videos
- Ultra-bright night mode
- HDR10+ video recording
iPhone 13 Pro
The iPhone 13 Pro is the fifteenth generation’s flagship smartphone. Improved battery life, cameras, and computational photography, rack focus for video in a new “Cinematic Mode” at 1080p 30 fps, Apple ProRes video recording, a new A15 Bionic system on a chip, and a changeable 120 Hz display, dubbed ProMotion.The iPhone 13 Pro has a starting price of US$999.
The iPhone 13 Pro is are available in four colours: Silver, Graphite, Gold, and Sierra Blue. Sierra Blue.
A standard configuration uses approximately 12GB to 17GB of space, including iOS 15 with its latest features and Apple apps that can be deleted.
The iPhone 13 Pro features a 6.1-inch 2532 x 1170 pixel display
All-screen OLED display with ProMotion.
A15 Bionic chip
The A15 Bionic has a 64-bit six-core CPU that runs on ARMv8 and has two high-performance Avalanche cores and four energy-efficient Blizzard cores. The A15 in the iPhones, according to Apple, is 50% quicker than the competitors.
- The A15 contains 15 billion transistors and includes dedicated neural network hardware.
- The Neural Engine(neural network hardware) can perform 15.8 trillion operations per second.
- HEVC and H.264 video codecs are supported by the A15.
The Super Retina XDR OLED display with improved typical brightness up to 1000 nits, and max brightness up to 1200 nits, and for the first time in an iPhone, a variable 120 Hz ProMotion display, which can also go as low as 10hz to preserve battery.
- Up to 1.5 more hours of battery life.
- The rated capacity is 11.97 Wh (3,095 mAh).
The iPhone 13 Pro has four cameras: one on the front and three on the back, including a telephoto, wide-angle, and ultra-wide camera.
With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the new Ultra-Wide camera can focus at just 2 cm — making even the smallest details seem epic.
The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet — and it leverages the LiDAR Scanner for Night mode portraits.
- The Wide camera captures up to 2.2x more light.
- The Ultra Wide camera captures
- 92% more light
- The new Telephoto camera features a 77 mm focal length and 3x optical zoom.
- 6x optical zoom range across the system
- Wide: 12MP
- Ultra Wide:12 MP
- Telephoto:12 MP
- LiDAR Scanner
- Sensor shift stabilization.
- A new feature called Cinematic Mode has been added to the camera app.
- The cinematic mode in 1080p at 30 fps
- Rack focus between subjects and create a shallow depth
- ProRes video recording
- Dolby Vision HDR video recording up to 4K at 60 fps
- Portrait mode
- Night mode selfies
- Smart HDR 4
- Deep Fusion